GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TRANSPORT
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO SMOKE
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO THROW OBJECTS FROM WINDOWS
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO DIRTY OR DAMAGE THE VEHICLE
- IT IS FORBIDDEN TO BOTHER THE OTHER PASSENGERS
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF ASF STAFF
How to get on and get off the bus
- You must get on and get off the bus only at the authorized bus stops.
- You must express the bus driver your intention: if you need to get on the bus it's enough to stand at the bus stop while if you need to get off you have to press the request button. You have to advise in time your intent.
- You must get on the bus using the front door.
Tickets to travel
- You must have a valid travel ticket.
- You have to buy tickets onshore. You can also buy the ticket on board with a small surcharge.
- You must validate the ticket as soon as you get on the bus.
- Weekly, monthly or yearly tickets are valid only if combined with the identification card, whose number has to be transcribed on the ticket by the traveller.
- You must show your travel ticket to the driver and at each cheak carried out by ASF staff with a valid identification card.
Penalties for irregular or lost travel document
Asf is not liable for replacing lost or stolen tickets. In the event of loss or theft, passengers who still wish to use company services must purchase a new ticket.
The fine ranges from thirty to one hundred times the cost of the single ticket, in addition to the fee evaded and administrative expenses (the penalty is reduced if the payment is made at the time of the complaint or within 60 days of the same).
- Children under 110 cm can travel free of charge when accompanied by an adult with a valid ticket.
- Strollers must never cause an inconvenience or obstruct the walkways. Please always put your stroller in the space intended for that purpose and always keep the walkways free. If the space is taken up by a wheelchair or stroller then you must fold up your stroller.
- You can bring small dogs and other inoffensive animals which can be transported in a suitable container with you free of charge. Small dogs without a transport container and large dogs must always be kept under control on a lead and wear an appropriate muzzle. Persons travelling with animals on a single ticket require an additional reduced-fare ticket for their dogs. Owners of day tickets, season tickets or those passengers in possession of a disabled person’s pass with entitlement to travel may take one dog with them free of charge. A reduced-fare ticket is required for every additional dog.
- Assistance dogs accompanying blind passengers are entitled to carriage and can generally be taken along free of charge. All animals must be prevented from endangering the safety of our operations and be kept under control at all times. Animals must not be allowed on seats.
- Each passenger may carry one luggage small than 50x30x25 free.
- For each additional luggage and for large ones a ticket at the rate in force has to be purchased.
- Transport of bikes is not allowed.